All you were ever curious about when thinking of outsourcing your software QA and testing to Ukraine in a lovely infographic:
Ukraine is quickly growing in the It industry over the past few years. Such cities as Odessa, Kyiv, Kharkov, Dnipropetrovsk and Lviv have become major strongholds of the IT industry.
- Ukraine may be considered the largest country providing IT outsourcing services in Eastern Europe.
- There are more than 1000 IT companies in Ukraine with more than 25 000 specialists in the industry.
- Ukraine may be proud with 861 Higher Education Institutions that are annually providing 16 000 graduates with degrees in IT.
- Ukrainian It industry has the growth rate of 20% annually since 2011.
- For 2014 Ukrainian outsourcing market was volume with $2,4 billion.
- 90% of companies providing outsourcing services are providing software testing and QA services.
- If Europe outsourcing industry is considered then prices would be on their highest in Hungary with $60-sh per hour when Ukraine and Belarus are providing the least expensive services.
- It specialists are approximately spread through Ukraine’s IT strongholds
- Over 10K in Kyiv
- Around 5K in Kharkiv
- Over 4K in Lviv
- Around 2K in Dnipropetrovsk
- Over 1K in Odessa
- Software testing services in Kyiv are by 15-20% more expensive from the ones provided by both Lviv and Kharkiv while several companies in Odessa and many other minor sites may be providing services that are even cheaper.